Integra Associates have supported our customers since 1995 starting with one of the earliest Agresso versions 3.2. Since then Integra has built up a loyal client base and unrivaled independent knowledge of the ABW system.
Integra Associates has been working on Agresso 5.6 projects since October 2011, and the release of 5.6.3 has seen a huge increase in the demand for consultancy services and support from customers wishing to make this all important journey.
The first few months of 2013, will see a number of Integra’s Agresso customers going live on v5.6.3. Here is just a small snapshot of some of our current and completed projects:
Updated May 21, 2013
- A Scottish university has successfully upgraded to Agresso v5.6 milestone 3 using Integra’s project management services and ISIM approach.
- Technical support on Marketplace interface for the upgrade to 5.6.
- Full project management of an Agresso 552 to 563 upgrade, including software installation and data migration, technical work to develop market place interface, application consultancy for VAT re-configuration and implementation of P2P
Local/Central and Government Agency
- New implementation of Agresso v.5.6 where Integra Associates have provided application consultancy and technical consultancy specifically for HR module. LIVE
- Full project management, and all application consultancy, training and technical work for a 5.4 to 5.6.3 upgrade. Comprising: review and fixing of a list of existing issues, introduction of Workflow, Flexi-Field and IntellAgent functionality, software installation and data migration, Crystal to ARC conversion, implementation of Planner……NOW LIVE
- Upgrade from 5.5 to Agresso v5.6, providing project management and technical support……NOW LIVE
Private Sector projects
- ABW Full project management of 5.5.2 to 5.6.3 upgrade, plus ACT re-development, application consultancy for P2P process review and implementation of Fixed Assets, Software installation and data migration.
- ABW 5.4 to 5.6.3 upgrade. Project management support, Software installation and data migration, Introduce Flexi-field and IntellAgent functionality, implement Fixed Assets re-develop existing workflow, technical support to interface re-development, differences training and consultancy support to in-house team. NOW LIVE
- We are project managing the upgrade and providing technical and application consultancy for the re-design and roll out of P2P, including marketplace integration.
Not for Profit
- Another new implementation project for Integra Associates, this time for a charity organization which included Application consultancy to provide 5.6.3 workshops across all modules, and QA of UNIT4 solution design.
- Integra Associates have been selected to project manage a 553 to 563 upgrade, and introduce budgeting/forecasting improvements for a Not for profit organisation
Key 5.6 information and release dates
- ABW563UPDATE02, to be released on 15 March 2013.
- Update 1 of 563 release 16/10/2012 with the latest hot fix for reporting on 8th Jan and for purchasing on 3rd Jan 2013
- Version 562 update 1 release on 16th March 2012, with the latest release on 29th November 2012 for project an another on 14th November for financials and the latest for ABW planner on 17th December 2012
- Latest 561 procurement update released 21st November 2012 and ABW Planner on 17th December
- Version 561 was released on 16th September 2011
For more information on the latest Agresso version and ABW updates, check our Twitter, Facebook or check out the news/blog pages on our website
Its been a busy time at Integra Associates with many of our customers choosing to upgrade to Agresso 563. here are just a few of the tweets about the projects we’ve been involved in:
Interface from pre award project system to #agresso in development which loads research projects into#AgressoPCB @IntegraAssoc
#agressoPCB project kicks off #buildconsultant #agresso with interfaces to job costing system @IntegraAssoc
#Agresso v5.6 upgrade project successfully went live within budget & to timescales – Upgrading from#Agresso 5.5.2 well done to the team
many more projects are ongoing, so keep an eye on our projects board for more information….
When resourcing your Agresso project, one of the areas that is key to the success of the project is ensuring you have a capable and reliable project manager.
You should expect your project manager to be: experienced in managing Agresso projects; familiar with managing projects around a ‘full lifecycle’ implementation methodology; and acquainted and compliant with PRINCE2.
Key strengths should include:
· Strong planning and scheduling abilities
· An organised and methodical approach
· Being calm and objective under pressure
· Able to relate well to management and users at all levels
· Access to an independent team of Technical and Product experts in the Agresso software
Your new project manager should have an excellent track record of delivering projects end to end, on time and to budget, so it’s essential to check out past projects, get references and preferably use a preferred UNIT4 partner such as Integra.
About Integra Associates
Integra Associates has been providing Agresso project management services for over 16 years using skilled and experienced project managers, some with over thirty years experience in the IT industry.
Integra has successfully delivered a number of Agresso v563 projects this year providing not only Project Management services but also Technical and Application consultancy supporting customers in the Local Government, Not for Profit, Commercial and Education sectors.
Last week Integra’s admin team moved into larger premises at a small business park in Stoughton, a small village on the outskirts of Leicester. The move went smoothly and the team are settling into the new office.
We have retained our old office so mail can be sent to either our old address or our new one which is Integra Associates Limited, 6 The Courtyard, Gaulby Lane, Stoughton , Leicestershire, LE2 2FL.
Our phone, fax and email details all remain the same.
Another Integra client has successfully upgraded to Agresso v563, on time and within budget.
The upgrade went live last Tuesday and included an implementation of the latest version of Fixed Assets. Under the guidance of experienced project manager Tom Jordan, the Integra team worked hard with the client to ensure a smooth transition.
A key challenge was the migration of the customer’s very large 730Gb database which required technical consultant Paul Morrison to build and execute a set of customised upgrade scripts.
Issues identified during the new implementation of Fixed Assets were quickly resolved by application consultant Ted Wright, enabling the client to go live within scheduled timescales.
If you are looking to upgrade to Agresso v563 or milestone 4 next year, then drop us an email.
Our very own Allan Barrows tied the knot to his lovely partner Lucy recently, surrounded by his Integra colleagues, family and friends who joined them to celebrate their special day. Our congratulations go out to the happy couple – from all at Integra
Check out the UNIT4 channel here
We did it!
After much planning, practice and fundraising. I cycled off at the unearthly hour of 6am leaving Crystal Palace with Steve and Rick Chambers, Chris Lucas, James “Spud” Standage and Adrian Defalco onto the A20 for most of the route to Dover. The pace was fairly punishing due to the pressure of catching the 2pm ferry at Dover. There was a reasonable crosswind to Dover and far too many hills for the ride to really be comfortable. In the end we caught the 2.45pm ferry due to Rick having punctures enroute (he totalled 9 punctures over the two days we think because of a slight fault on his wheel rim). Once across the channel there was a further approx 40 miles (again mainly up and down hills) before reaching Hesdin where we stopped for the night. A second 6am start on Saturday morning saw the day begin with yet another steep hill but luckily the vast majority of the day was easy cycling. We did cycle through Achy, which I thought was rather apt at the time, but the weather was beautiful and there was time to enjoy the landscape and I saw numerous skylarks, a sparrowhawk and heard 2 cuckoos amongst a plethora of other birds. Around mid morning we cycled past a large group of cyclists from the UK before breaking away from their group and carrying on to Beauvais for lunch. I had a really good pace across France and for me the heros of the 2 days were Chris Bonnett and David Winfield who drove the support van keeping us all topped up with energy drinks, flapjack and bananas. The last bit of the journey was probably the trickiest getting through the outskirts of Paris with all the traffic. Spud must have a photographic memory as he managed this from planning it on Google maps without once getting us lost and although there was a lot of stopping and starting through the traffic we got to the Eiffel Tower at almost exactly 8pm.
The bike ride was a fantastic achievement and as a team, we have to date raised £11,842.96 towards helping Johnny Pantry to walk, he is currently booked to travel to the US this summer when the real journey will begin. Best of Luck Johnny we are all thinking of you.
Our charity squad is on its way this morning for the bike ride to Paris….Here are the latest pictures
One of our senior consultants has been working on a commitment accounting project this week, on version 5.6.1. he will be involved in testing, bug fixes and developing the system further.
If you are experiencing any issues with any of your modules, and in particular Commitment Accounting drop us a line to email@example.com so that we can investigate.