We are looking for a enthusiastic, energetic and resourceful Business Development Executive to join our senior management team to help us expand our capability as a successful systems integrator as we approach our 25th year in business.
As an official partner of two leading ERP systems, Unit4 Business World (Agresso) and Sage X3, we provide a range of professional services and software to our customers, both in the UK and globally. This involves a large commercial sector customer base, as well as a significant presence in the public sector, higher education, and non profit sectors.
This role will help us as we look to extend our ability to support and develop our existing customers, as well as extend our service provision further. We pride ourselves on forging true long-term relationships with our customers.
The role will offer the opportunity to take advantage of leads generated by our successful marketing function, and drive the growth of our business in new product and service areas. This is a challenging but rewarding opportunity to join a proven solid business team, bringing fresh ideas, and making a valued contribution.
This role can either be based at our headquarters in central Leicester, or at our second office in central Manchester.
We are looking to expand our ability to reach new and existing customers and drive the growth of our business in new product and service areas. This role will involve all aspects of the sale, from presales through to closing the sale and operational handover.
- Understand our services and the software we work with (both developed by Integra and by partners).
- Identify sales opportunities from partner and customer relationships, following up marketing generated leads, and focused relationship building across both ERP markets.
- Working with the successful Marketing team to follow up leads generated, and input into effective lead generation ideas through engaging with the marketing team on the development of case studies, the marketing channel and message development.
- Manage the sales process from lead, qualification, requirements analysis, presentations/software demonstration, negotiation and close.
- Manage the sales process and pipeline via our CRM system, preparing reports and forecasts and reporting them to the Senior Management Team
- Prepare responses to RFPs/RFIs, as well as co-ordinating and organising input from multiple sources within the business, as well as external partners and suppliers.
- Actively engage with the Senior Management Team to develop a successful sales strategy, and take ownership of the transition from sales into delivery.
You should have a talent and passion for connecting with customers, prospects and our delivery teams to ensure a service and solutions which will meet or exceed expectations, and transform systems with highly effective solutions. Software integration projects are often complex and challenging on both a technological and human level, therefore we would expect a successful candidate to:
- Have a degree or equivalent qualification
- Have several years’ experience of business development in both a professional services or B2B software sales environment
- An understanding and experience of ERP system projects and software. Experience in the key software products we work with (Unit4 Business World and Sage X3) would be an advantage.
- A proven track record of developing business
- A self-starter, resilient, motivated and enthusiastic people leader
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to prepare and present high-quality proposals
- Strong commercial instincts and attention to detail
- An ability to manage time, prioritise and work under pressure to meet deadlines
Interested in this role? You can apply via our dedicated careers page
Closing date for applications is 28/08/2019