As part of our continued development of our range of Unit4 Business World (Agresso) Expert Solutions, users can now register to view an online demo of our Supplier Portal solution at 2pm on Thursday the 12th of September.
Following on from the success of our first Expert Solution, Making Tax Digital, our Supplier Portal solution has been designed to reduce manual work for your staff with a web front end for suppliers which is connected to your Unit4 Business World (Agresso) system.
The key initial benefits of the solution are available below:
- Enable suppliers to view and amend their details, including business, bank and contact information. This can be passed to workflow for checking and approval
- Allow suppliers to search and view their invoice transactions, as well as download a CSV
- Suppliers can submit invoices with indexing information to be (automatically) imported into documents for registration
- Display information and notices to suppliers, as well as a contact us link
- Access controlled from within Unit4 Business World (Agresso) globally or per supplier
- No customisation required, just API, web services and flexifields
- Cloud based service means suppliers only need to sign up once and have one account
As well as the functionality listed above, there are a number of other planned developments, including a supplier live chat, and enabling suppliers to upload statements that match to transactions within your system.