Interested in finding out the key differences between Sage 50/200 and Sage X3? Join us at our free finance system event in Leicester in partnership with Sage & Grant Thornton.
As your organisation continues to grow, you will reach a time when your requirements will outgrow the functionality of Sage 50 or 200. The challenge for most organisations though is understanding when this is the case.
Changing your organisation's' business management and finance system can seem daunting, but it needn't be such a traumatic experience, especially should you opt for the natural upgrade path from Sage 50 or 200, Sage X3.
Sage X3 ERP is a business management solution designed for mid-sized and large organisations, with a particularly strong track record of excelling in the finance, service, manufacturing and distribution industries. The solution has also proven to be a resounding success for fast-growing organisations, particularly those rolling out to international markets, or those that are part of a multi-company set up.
To help organisations understand how they can tell when they have outgrown their Sage 50 or 200 system, we have complied a list of the top reasons why businesses traditionally make the move to Sage X3:
- Your business needs multi-company, multi-site or multi-currency functionality
- You have a requirement for project, commitment or international accounting
- You would benefit from Fixed Assets functionality
- You need to give system access to more concurrent users
- You require real-time visibility of your companies' performance, and/or need to provide cross-company reporting
- You would like to save your staff time by introducing workflow processes for manual system tasks
- You require better visibility of stock
- You require quality assurance functionality