Unit4 have announced the release of the eighth update of Unit4 ERP (Agresso) Milestone 7, 7.8.
The latest release of the Unit4 ERP (Agresso) software contains various new features, enhancements and fixes, with the update primarily focused on five key areas:
- Better accessibility
- Mobile capabilities
- Accounts Payable (AP) automation
- Inter-company sub-contracting capabilities
- Mass update of timesheets
For the purpose of ease, we have broke down some of the key new features and enhancements from the Unit4 ERP (Agresso) Milestone 7.8 update by function, enabling you to quickly see what you can benefit from within your role.
- Approvers can now use the Tasks mobile app to approve, reject or forward previously registered General Ledger transactions
- You can now take advantage of the Unit4 Task application to approve invoice proposals on-the-go. This functionality is currently limited to the Invoice proposal (INV) element type – it is not available for the Invoice header proposal (INH) type
- The introduction of smart invoice processing services, which enables automation in the incoming invoice process, helping to deliver faster payments and an easing of workload for those in AP.
- Product forms and other flexi-field information are now available in the Goods receipt (TPO006), Goods return (TPO007), and Purchase invoice approval (TPO0022) windows
- You can now filter time transactions in order for them to be included in a mass update proposal by resource
- The server process TS78 now automatically includes time entries with ACE information to the leading company when the ACE code has: Split not checked, time checked, unit not related to time, and only 1 cost component configured
- It is now possible to transfer time entries to the leading company when the Invoice element hours used in the leading project has unit = fixed price, or the invoice element hours used in the supporting project has unit = hours